Bernard Scott are committed to Treating our Customers Fairly
At Bernard Scott, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest standards of service. In doing so, we are committed to ensuring that the Financial Conduct Authority's Principle of "treating customers fairly" is adhered to at all times.
Our Commitment to You
- Provide you with clear information about the products and services we offer, including any fees and charges that may be applicable.
- Establish your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a product or solution to you.
- Only recommend a solution that we consider to be suitable for you, and this will always be the most suitable from the options available.
- Advise you on places where free information and solutions are available.
- Encourage you to ask if there's something you do not understand.
- Give access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service.
How You Can Help Us
To help give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- Provide us with as much information as possible so that we can accurately assess your circumstances.
- Let us know about changes that might affect your ability to make payments to your chosen solution.
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended, that you don't understand.
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service and or products.
We thank you for choosing Bernard Scott